The Zani-Amboini Veterinary Clinic located in Castel San Giovanni (Pc), reference structure with CT diagnostic center, research:
- N ° 1 veterinary graduate for internship aimed at the inclusion in the workforce.
- N ° 1 veterinarian with experience.
The facility is equipped with modern instrumentation, with new generation 16-layer CT, ultrasound with Color Doppler, direct digital radiology and internal laboratory.
The team is made up of 5 veterinarians and 4 technicians.
- Full time commitment (35 hours per week), with split hours from Monday to Friday with a large lunch break and Saturday open all day.
- Rotating night availability (1-2 nights a week) and 1 weekend a month with the possibility of earning 50% of the turnover performed in the on-call regime, always supported by an expert colleague.
- minimum knowledge of Italian is required.
- Excellent remuneration, based on commitment, skills and experience.
- Possibility of professional growth due to the large number of cases and the presence in the structure of expert figures in the fields of diagnostic imaging, cytology, oncology and reproduction, with the possibility of monitoring the mares from mating to childbirth and learning to perform caesarean sections.
- Collaboration with external specialists.
- Free shared accommodation above the clinic.