FirstVet is looking for veterinarians with an interest in nutrition
81539 Munich, Deutschland
FirstVet is the first truly digital veterinary clinic. We let pet owners meet with licensed veterinarians via their mobile or computer. Our solution contributes to a more balanced and better functioning care process for all parties. By providing the first point of contact for all pet owners FirstVet makes pet care more available, more efficient, and more qualitative.
FirstVet is expanding our service on the German market and is looking for dedicated veterinary professionals who are passionate about helping pets and pet parents. We’re partnering up with a global marketplace to be able to provide their clients with a digital platform for nutrition advice. This is a new partnership and you will be an essential part of a new business initiative within an expansive and global company. This role is on a part-time basis.
- Examine the pet through our digital platform and after consulting with the pet owners you will make recommendations based on your expertise regarding nutrition
- Based on your recommendations, guide the pet owners on which products to buy on the website
- Carry out administrative tasks related to the consultation, for example, written notes to be shared with the pet owners
We believe that you are a true people person that wants to help pets and their owners. You have a consultative approach and are able to give advice based on the information provided by the pet owners. You are comfortable working in a digital environment, previous experience working with sales is highly desirable.
- 2+ years of clinical experience working with small animals, other animals is a plus
- Experience working with sales and customer service
- Qualified veterinary surgeon, registered to practice veterinary medicine in Germany
- Highly proficient in German and English on a professional level
We offer varied remote part-time work with great flexibility in working hours. As a veterinarian at FirstVet, you will work from home and still have an amazing digital team of colleagues that you will collaborate and develop with. Please submit your application today including a CV and a brief cover letter.